INGREDIENTS (SERVINGS 4)
- 1/4 c. olive oil, divided
- 8 small bone-in, skin-on chicken this (weighing about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 c. quinoa, rinsed
- 2 tbsp. unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 3 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Fresh basil leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook skin-side down, in batches, until the skin is golden and crispy, 5 to 7 minutes. Return all of the chicken to the skillet, skin-side up, and transfer skillet to the oven. Roast until the internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to package directions. Whisk together vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl. Add scallions, radishes, carrot, feta, basil, and quinoa and toss to combine.
- Serve chicken over quinoa pilaf.