INGREDIENTS (SERVINGS 4)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 -5 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.